Join a community of AT Teachers to explore the Dart Procedures, which are activities of mechanical advantage based on developmental growth. They offer a potent opportunity to experience non-doing, increased awareness of habitual patterns, and a well-directed unified self.
In this series of seven 1-hour workshops, we will explore a different procedure each week. We will meet seven consecutive Mondays, June 22-Aug 3, at 9am PST / noon EST. Each class will provide the opportunity for deep personal exploration, learning from others’ experiences, and practice guiding a student through the process.
Each class will build on what came before it, but will still be accessible and helpful to participants who prefer to drop in and take a single class.
- June 22 – Prone: Yielding to gravity and engaging with the environment
- June 29 – Prone: “Supporting the Torso with the Arms”
- July 6 – Kowtow: Experiencing Lengthening and Widening
- July 13 – Creeping, with respiratory confidence
- July 20 – Creeping with a “gentle pull to the elbows”
- July 27 – Prone revisited: the spirals
- August 3 – Creeping: the cross-crawl pattern
Click here to sign up for any combination of the above classes. Each workshop is $10, or you can buy all seven workshops for $60. After you make your purchase, I will send you an email at the address you entered with a link to a Zoom meeting, which you will receive by the day before the workshop is scheduled.